The course is designed to
provide common, every-day people with the complicated laws regarding concealed
gun carry and help explain, in laymen terms, how those laws pertain to
their rights to own and carry a weapon. The instructor uses a common
sense approach to provide the class attendee with the knowledge needed to
keep them out of trouble when exercising their rights.
If you are looking for a class that provides you with extensive weapons
and tactical training this is not the course for you!
If, however, you are looking for a course that will help you understand
your rights provided by Florida State Law and help keep you safe and out
of trouble, then this is the course for you.
Even if you never intend to apply for a concealed weapons permit, or
never carry a concealed weapon, this course will benefit you. Ninety
percent of the information in this class pertains to all gun owners.
· Reasons to have a concealed weapons permit
· Firearm safety
· Concealed weapon selection
· Practice the way you live
· Where you can and cannot carry a concealed weapon
· Carrying a firearm in a vehicle in Florida without a concealed weapons
· Carrying a firearm in a vehicle in Florida with a concealed weapons
· Use of Force laws
The cost of the course is $50 and includes documentation notarization.
Please see our "News You Need" link for additional information
regarding your permit delivery times.